Book a Property Valuation

Elm Grove, Ebrington

Shared Ownership £188,000

3 Bedroom House

Ref: C1247

A three bedroom Shared Ownership property with parking and garden that sits on the rural edge of the village and backs onto mature woodland.

This semi-detached house is built of reconstituted stone with a number of improvements made by the current owner over recent years such as the extensive hard flooring. There is double glazing throughout together with gas fired central heating and off road parking for two cars.The purchaser will acquire an 80% share. The remaining 20% is held by the Housing Association under a lease of 99 years from 1995. The Lease allows ownership up to 100% by arrangement through the housing association.The owner will pay Rent of £116.31 per calendar month for the remaining 20% share and a Service Charge of £8.67 per calendar month.EPC Band D. Read more
Shared Ownership Price for 80% Share
100% Ownership Available Three Bedrooms
Garden & Parking Gas Heating & Double Glazing

Locating property...


Travel Time Calculation



 Print Travel Directions
Enter a destination and click "Calculate Travel Directions"

What's Nearby?

Toggle the options below to discover local businesses in this area.

Education Shopping Post Office Healthcare Banking Food Fitness Night Life Café Train Stations Subway Stations Airports

Locating property...

The Guild of Property Professionals: Mortgage Calculator

Andrew Greenwood

Andrew Greenwood

Blacksmiths House, High St

Chipping Campden

Gloucestershire

GL55 6AT

United Kingdom

Tel: 01386 841 616
E-Mail: mail@andrewgreenwood.co.uk

Arrange a Viewing Videoette Property Details 250428786 EPC Printable Details Request a Phone Call Request Details E-Mail Agent Stamp Duty Calculator Mortgage Calculator

Check mortgage eligibility online